topbella

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Talbots... Who Knew? Contest

Monday I found out I'd won the Talbots Who Knew? contest.  I was completely shocked, and extremely excited.  Visualize a crazed looking Torilink screaming and clapping and running around the house.  Yep, I was that happy.  lol

I've placed in a few site wide contests in the past, but I'd only ever won first place in one.  I won first place in the Louboutin Love (set below) contest waaaayyyy back two years ago -- way before they started giving out any great prizes.  So although I had actually won a contest before - I'd never won the grand prize in any contests before.
Small World

I've also placed in many contests, but most of those win's didn't come with monetary prizes either.  I placed 7th out of 11 places in the 'Fashion Capitals' two years ago.

Fashion Capitals

Last winter I won 16th place out of 20 in the 'Katy Perry Unplugged' contest with this set and won a few posters of Katy Perry.

Songbird

Around the same time frame, I won 8th place out of 23 in the 'Be Dazzling with Benefit Cosmetics' contest.  I won a $50 gift card for Benefit Cosmetics.  Until this past week, the $50 of Benefit cosmetics was the biggest prize I'd ever won.  Now you know why I was jumping up and down and screaming like I was on The Price Is Right!  lol

Benefit Cosmetics - Be Dazzling
Monday was the very first time I'd won a Sponsored Polyvore Contest that gave out a grand prize.  I won $500 cash & a $500 Talbots gift card.  There is also a "Surprise" gift coming from Talbots too - I will definitely post pics of whatever it is!!  Below is my winning Talbots set.

0 comments:

Post a Comment