Well, I didn't know if I'd be able to get a set done for this contest or not. I started building a couple sets but lost focus and had no inspiration. I'd pretty much resigned myself to not making an entry for this one at all. But, just like most things, as soon as you stop trying and just allow things to be..... it happens, and this morning I saw the dress to build a set around. OK, granted the dress isn't Andrew Marc it's Maxmara, but it is EXACTLY what I was waiting for to inspire me. It is a lovely gathered printed silk dress which is a perfect day-to-evening dress! The neutral to grey-black tones of the dress paired really well with the Andrew Marc Advertising campaign, so I just knew this would work out for me! Below are pictures of the dress, Andrew Marc campaign pictures, and my finished Polyvore set.

Monday, October 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment